- Who is the greatest farmer in the world?
- What do you call a farmer’s wife?
- What is the opposite of a farm?
- What are the 4 types of agriculture?
- What are the 5 types of farming?
- What are good farmer names?
- How do you name an agricultural business?
- What is a fancy word for farming?
- Which word goes with farm?
- What is the biggest agricultural company?
- What is another name for a small farm?
Who is the greatest farmer in the world?
Following on with our Top 5 series of articles, here is the top 5 Richest farmers in the world.Liu Yongxing (China) $6.6Bn.Liu Yonghao (China) $4.6Bn.Steward & Lynda Resnick $4Bn (USA)Prince Sultan bin Mohammed bin Saud Al Kabeer $3.8Bn (Saudi)Harry Stine $3.5Bn (USA).
What do you call a farmer’s wife?
country woman [the ~] noun. farmer’s wife [the ~] noun.
What is the opposite of a farm?
▲ (nonagricultural) Opposite of relating to agriculture. nonagricultural. urban. industrial.
What are the 4 types of agriculture?
The following are the different types of agricultural activities worldwide:Shifting Cultivation. … Nomadic Herding. … Livestock Ranching/Pastoral Farming. … Commercial Plantations. … Mixed Farming. … Specialized Horticulture. … Subsistence Farming. … Intensive Subsistence Farming with/without Rice as a Dominant Crops.More items…
What are the 5 types of farming?
Top 10 Types of Farming Practiced Across the WorldArable Farming. Arable farming involves growing of crops only in warm climate. … Pastoral Farming. … Mixed Farming. … Subsistence Farming. … Commercial Farming. … Extensive and Intensive Farming. … Nomadic Farming. … Sedentary Farming.More items…
What are good farmer names?
A short, simple, natural and easy to pronounce name would be great for your unique farm….Below are some crafted cute farm names ideas to inspire you:Mustang Ranch.My Homestead.Nettle Bank Farm.New Heights.Oak Wood Grange.Oakdale Ranch.Old Maple Way.Parker Pond.More items…
How do you name an agricultural business?
How to name your agriculture businessRicher Lands.Healthy Harvest.Funded Farmers.Aggregate Agro.Agricultural Gain.Agventure.Cultured Crops.Fresh Fields.More items…
What is a fancy word for farming?
In this page you can discover 73 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for farming, like: agriculture, homesteading, agrarian, business of operating a farm, soil culture, agricultural, agronomy, renting, pastoral, gardening and husbandry.
Which word goes with farm?
What is the biggest agricultural company?
1. Cargill. Cargill is the largest private company in the U.S in terms of revenue and tops the list of the 12 largest agricultural companies by revenue in the world. It specializes in trading, purchasing and distributing grain and other agricultural products.
What is another name for a small farm?
Farm Synonyms – WordHippo Thesaurus….What is another word for farm?farmsteadholdinggrangeacresestateplantationvineyardacreagelandcroft35 more rows