- What’s another word for mostest?
- Which is bigger more or most?
- What is another word for good?
- What is a better word for my?
- What is a word for the best of the best?
- Who was the original hostess with the mostess?
- What’s more than mostest?
- What does mostess mean?
- What is a better word than most?
- What is more than everything?
- Is mostest a real word?
What’s another word for mostest?
What is another word for mostest?maximalbestsuperlativesupremetoptopmostultimateutmostuttermostutter160 more rows.
Which is bigger more or most?
In a general sense, more is used when referring to a greater or additional amount or degree. Most, on the other hand, is used when referring to greatest in amount or degree. The key difference between more and most is that while more is considered as a comparative form, most is considered the superlative form.
What is another word for good?
What is another word for good?excellentexceptionalnicepleasantpositivesatisfactorysatisfyingsuperbwonderfulacceptable208 more rows
What is a better word for my?
What is another word for my?my ownmy personalmy very ownone’smamahmemuh
What is a word for the best of the best?
other words for best of the best aristocracy. beau monde. beautiful people. haut monde. high society.
Who was the original hostess with the mostess?
Perle Reid MestaPerle Reid Mesta (born Pearl Skirvin; October 12, 1889 – March 16, 1975) was an American socialite, political hostess, and United States ambassador to Luxembourg (1949–53).
What’s more than mostest?
WORDS RELATED TO MOSTESTparamount.superlative.supreme.top.topmost.ultimate.utmost.uttermost.More items…
What does mostess mean?
English translation: most successful, lavish, and well-connected party-giving woman [more below] GLOSSARY ENTRY (DERIVED FROM QUESTION BELOW) English term or phrase: the proverbial ‘hostess with the mostess’
What is a better word than most?
0. Find another word for most. In this page you can discover 52 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for most, like: largest, in the majority, greater, nearly all, very, utmost, well-nigh all, best, greatest, all-but and not quite all.
What is more than everything?
Definition of more than anything : very much : very badly I wanted to believe her more than anything, but I couldn’t.
Is mostest a real word?
Mostest is not an accepted word, though it is in some dictionaries listed as slang. Most is already in superlative form, so adding -est is redundant and ungrammatical.